RADIESSE® Wrinkle Filler—How It Works
Healthy young skin contains collagen that gives it volume, flexibility and strength. As part of the aging process, your own natural collagen breaks down, diminishing facial volume. This loss of elasticity and volume results in the wrinkles, facial lines and skin laxity that rob your skin of its youthful appearance.
How does Radiesse differ from other dermal fillers?
Radiesse is a calcium based, long-lasting filler used to reduce deep wrinkles and restore lost volume of the face and hands.
Welcome Back Your Own Natural Collagen
The ideal way to achieve wrinkle reduction is by replenishing lost volume. With RADIESSE® wrinkle filler, you welcome back your own natural collagen to smooth out the signs of aging. That’s because RADIESSE wrinkle filler’s unique formulation stimulates collagenesis—the production of new collagen—which results in increased volume for natural looking wrinkle correction that may last a year or more in many patients. It’s also why more and more cosmetic surgeons, estheticians, and other medical professionals are choosing RADIESSE wrinkle filler for long-lasting facial rejuvenation.
The RADIESSE® Wrinkle Filler Difference
- Stimulates the body’s own natural collagen productionInstantly corrects wrinkles
- Instantly corrects wrinkles
- Results that may last a year or more in many patients
- Now FDA approved to enhance patient comfort* with lidocaine mixingIn just one syringe, many patients can achieve long-lasting youthful results.
- In just one syringe, many patients can achieve long-lasting youthful results. Because treatment with RADIESSE® wrinkle filler is simple, quick, comfortable and convenient, with immediately visible results that last, more and more people are discovering that it is the natural choice for maintaining a more youthful appearance.
Because treatment with RADIESSE® wrinkle filler is simple, quick, comfortable and convenient, immediately visible results that last, more and more people are discovering that it is the natural choice for maintaining a more youthful appearance.
*Based on a clinical study of 50 patients. Split face treatments of RADIESSE® dermal filler alone and RADIESSE® dermal filler mixed with 2% lidocaine were given to patients. Significant pain reduction is defined as a 2 point reduction on the Visual Analog Scale (VAS). Data on file.
RADIESSE® is a registered trademark of BioForm Medical, Inc.
RADIESSE® Before & After
Schedule Your RADIESSE® Consult Today!
To learn more about the RADIESSE® treatment, or to determine whether you are a candidate for the procedure, please be sure to book a one-on-one consult with Dr. Frederic A. Stern! Call (425) 455-9100 or fill out the appointment request form on our contact page. Our practice serves Bellevue, Seattle, and the nearby areas.
With Dr. Fredric Stern, you’re in good hands
“Patients can go anywhere—even the mall—for Botox and filler injection these days. If you’re going to spend your hard-earned money, I believe you deserve to have the best, most experienced person perform your injection. That’s why in our office; I do all of the injections myself.”